5 Foods to eat Everyday to Stay Healthy:
#1 Omega-3 Fats:
For living a healthy life, it is recommended to eat foods containing omega-3 daily. Following are its amazing benefits on health:
- Foods containing omega-3 fats help in fighting depression and anxiety. It’s good for healthy brain function and advisable to take by pregnant women as it is vital for baby’s brain development.
- DHA is a type of omega-3 that is important for eyes’ health. The lower level of omega-3 in the body can lead to poor eye vision.
- Foods having omega-3 can lower the risk of heart disease as it improves ‘good’ HDL cholesterol and prevents blood clots. It also helps in lowering high blood pressure.
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a behavioral disorder in children and it’s found that these children have a lower blood level of omega-3 fatty acid as compared to their healthy peers. These children are hyperactive and have poor concentration. Omega-3 improves restlessness in these children and make them calm. It’s good to give them foods having omega-3 or omega-3 supplements.
- It can reduce belly fat.
- It fights with body inflammation.
- It can fight with autoimmune disease. In this disease, the body’s immune system starts attacking the healthy cells mistakenly.
- It has been reported that people with a psychiatric disorder have a lower blood level of omega-3. It helps people having violent behaviour and symptoms of bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia.
- It may prevent the chances of colon, prostate, and breast cancer.
- It can improve sleeping quality.
- It can protect the skin from premature ageing and lessen the risk of a breakout.
- There is a mental health decline as one aged. Omega-3 may decrease this mental health decline and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Omega-3 reduces fat in the liver.
Foods that contain Omega-3 Fats:
- Ground Flax Seeds
- Hemp Seeds
- Chia Seeds
Probiotics are microorganisms that are introduced to the body in order to provide health benefits. The following are the reasons to eat them daily.
- It helps in balancing the friendly bacterias in the digestive system.
- Probiotics can treat diarrhea and prevent it from happening.
- Its supplements are also good for certain mental health conditions.
- Probiotics are effective in keeping a healthy heart.
- It can lessen the symptoms of eczema and some allergies.
- One can feel easiness in the symptoms of certain digestive disorders after taking it.
- It can fillip the immune system.
- It’s good at losing weight especially belly fat.
Foods Containing Probiotics:
A healthy adult can consume 20 billion CFUs of probiotics per day. One can take the following probiotics every day.
- Plant-based yogurt
#3 Dark Leafy Greens:
Dark Leafy green vegetables have so many health benefits. It’s recommended to eat at least half a cup of green vegetables per day.
- Dark leafy green vegetables are enriched in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients.
- They provide fibre, complex carbohydrates, and protein.
- Dark leafy vegetables are low in calories and give a feeling of fullness. It’s best to add in the diet if one wants to lose weight.
- Eating greens is good for people having constipation.
- They work as antioxidants in the body and can inhibit the growth of certain types of cancer.
- Crunchy fresh greens can improve body metabolism. Adding them to the diet also provides protection to the eyes when eating at least 10 mg per day.
- They improve the natural body defense system and protect the body from sun damage.
- Leafy green makes skin glow.
List of Dark Leafy Green:
Below is the list of edible greens that are high in nutrition and can be a part of a daily diet.
- Bok choy
- Dandelion greens
Calcium is vital for bone health throughout humans life. Insufficient levels of calcium in the body can lead to weak bones. The human body cannot produce calcium on its own so it’s important to eat foods containing calcium in the diet.
Adding foods having calcium along with vitamin D can have benefits beyond the bones’ health. Together they can protect from cancer, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Below are the reasons to add foods packed with calcium every day.
- The human body needs calcium to build and maintain bone health.
- Calcium is needed for the heart, muscles, and nerves to function properly.
- It can help with weight loss.
Foods Enriched in Calcium:
- Fortified soy milk
- Fortified almond milk
- Fortified rice milk
- Fortified oat milk
- Fortified coconut milk
- Fortified plant-yogurts
- Antioxidants prevent the body from oxidative stress.
- They are good for heart health and can lower the risk of certain types of cancer.
Foods Containing Antioxidants:
- Fresh or frozen berries
- Goji berries
- All other fruits
Why Am I Always Tired?
Dark Chocolate Benefits for Skin, Hair, and Health
3 Proven Benefits of Green Tea
What is Vitamin D-3 Benefits on your Skin, Hair & Health? (Cholecalciferol Benefits)
What Does Hemp Oil Do To Improve Your Skin, Hair And Health?
Does Sugar Affect Your Skin, Hair & Body? 5 Reasons Why Sugar is Bad for You
Are you on Pinterest? I have a board on ‘Beauty & Health Tips’ that you may like. For updates, you can check my Facebook page ‘Health & Beauty Tips’.
This content is copyright protected.